Sunday, August 8, 2021

Psalm 86 : (V 11-17 )

 Psalm 86

Teach me Your way, O Lord;
I will walk in Your truth;
Unite my heart to fear Your name.


Many people come to Church  asking  Lord Touch Me.

Rarely people Pray, Lord Teach Me.


Many people will sing " Lord Touch me"

You wiil find number of songs.. 

song I am desperate for a touch of heaven

Touch me  vs Teach Me


Touch Me is okay,

But Teach Me has greater benefits.

and infact if you are teachable , you will see Touch of God in a greater way.


Psalm 103:7

He made known His ways to Moses,
His acts to the children of Israel.

People of Israel - Touch Me.

Pillar of Cloud, Pillar of Fire, Manna, Water, Quail,

Moses; Teach Me.

Moses teaching started right from his birth.

Teachability is greater character of a disciple

Matthew 28:19,20

19 Go [c]therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” [d]Amen.



 Unite  my heart to fear Your Name.



No comments:

Post a Comment